Thursday, May 6, 2010

Looking back...

You know when you just have one of those days??? You're just kind of blah? One sure fire way to get me out of my funk is to look at old baby pics of Chloe. They always bring a smile to my face, and so I figured I share some with you. Hope they make you smile as much as they did me!

Enjoy!

Photobucket
You're very first St. Patrick's Day

Photobucket
After your first round of shots, Hippo and Giraffe were lifesavers ;)

Photobucket
The first time you peed on daddy!!

Photobucket
My very first Mother's Day with the sweetest girl on the planet!

Photobucket
You loved that Binky, it was almost as big as your head!!

Photobucket
a Binky in each hand and thumb in the mouth, does life get better?!

Photobucket
Love your smile!

Photobucket
Practicing sitting up!

Photobucket
You always were full of sass!

Photobucket
Ah, the tongue smile!

Photobucket
Standing up!!

Photobucket
this is my favorite of all tongue smiles. You and Sophia crack me up!!

Love you baby girl. Thanks for always knowing how to bring a smile to my face :)

1 comments:

The Denny Family said...

you are so cute!!!!!!! love you!!!