Saturday, May 16, 2009

Catching up - May

May has been a busy month for us so far, and it's only the 16th!

Chloe got to go visit her Gramma and Papa Kessel a few weekends ago with Shawn so I had a peaceful weekend to myself. I was then on vacation the whole next week so I started reading the Twilight books. I am proud to say that I finished all 4 book in just 6 days! Loved them! If you haven't read them yet, I highly recommend them. If you've seen the movie, the book is 100x better, I promise!

We've also visited with Jake and Leslie. We took a nice walk over to their house in Chloe's wagon that we got her for Christmas. She loves being outside and of course, baby came with. We had fun talking with Jake and Les and Jake's parents. We also planted some flowers, baked some brownies, and have had lots of fun in the meantime.

We're looking forward to spending Memorial Day with the family at the end of this month. Enjoy these new pictures!


Chloe spitting after brushing her teeth, getting ready for a fun day!


She wants to go swimming already


Gramma K and Chloe


Papa K making Chloe laugh!



Papa K and Chloe having a conversation


Love this picture of my baby


Thinking about climbing up that slide


Chloe sliding


Chloe and Gramma K


Gramma K showing Chloe the pool



Papa G trying on Chloe's glasses



Chloe showing off her glasses


Gramma G sporting Chloe glasses



On our walk to Jake and Leslie's


Chloe just being cute


Chloe and me


Chloe with her "esse" (Leslie)


Chloe pushing her wagon


snuggles after bathtime!


Chloe helping me add the potting soil


Chloe helping me plant my begonias


Chloe enjoying some brownie batter


Mommy wanted to try some too!


Mommy and Chloe

1 comments:

The Denny Family said...

you guys are tooooo stinkin cute!!!